Tuesday 9 August 2011

The Vanila Place

Last April, Groupon offered a deal for two, including 1 starter, 2 appetizers, 2 main courses, 2 drinks and dessert with RM 39.90. And I bought it, went there with my friend.

The environment is okay. A good place for tea. :)

The food are delicious. Will going back to this place to try their desserts. For your information, they sell many type of desserts including macarons. And the price is reasonable.

Ice Lemon Tea
Just 2 glasses of normal ice lemon tea....


Honey Roasted Chicken Salad
This Honey Roasted Chicken Salad have lots of capsicum and avocado...Not really my taste... I will try Smoke Salmon Salad next time :)


Pie Tee
Hmm...This is my first time having Pie Tee. Actually nothing special about it. Just some vege on a crispy cup.


Spaghetti Seafood Pesto
My main course...Spaghetti Seafood Pesto...Surprisingly this green sauce taste good on this pasta. But a bit too oily. Else, it would be a perfect masterpiece.... ;)


Spaghetti Smoked Duck
My bestie order Spaghetti Smoked Duck. The aroma of the smoked duck makes the whole plate of pasta taste so good. The only problem is too oily as well... They should control on the amount of oil...


Desserts - Ice-cream with Cupcakes
And lastly, this was the complimentary dessert. :) The cupcakes were too sweet but the ice-cream is okay....


They sell macarons, scone, pavlova and others....I think I will visit again to try their 'Tea for 2'... ;)



The Vanila Place is located at:
FK01, 1st Floor, Empire Shopping Gallery, SS1/16, Subang Jaya, Selangor.
(facing Toys R Us)

Operating Hours:
Monday to Sunday
10a.m to 10p.m

No comments:

Post a Comment