Sunday 4 September 2011

Malacca Jonker Street Chicken Rice Ball

Before this I have tried Chung Wah Chicken Rice Ball and Hoe Kee Chicken Rice Ball, so this time I choose a new restaurant to try. I wanna know what is the difference...

Have a look.....



Ginger 

Chili

Chicken Rice Balls

Chicken
 The key is the CHICKEN... Their chicken is not as tender as other 2 famous chicken rice ball shop. And the soy sauce also play an important role. The chicken failed.


Char Siew
 As you can see from the photos, char siew too fat and no sweetness at all. Failed.


Fried Egg with Bean Curd
I think the only thing that I am satisfied with is this fried egg with Japanese beancurd with the special black sauce.


For my opinion, Chung Wah and Hoe Kee so successful because they really focus on CHICKEN, unlike this shop, too many other dish like char siew, roast pork, fried egg with beancurd. So I guess, they are not focus enough, ended up chicken taste not good and char siew taste bad.

No second visit.



Malacca Jonker Street Chicken Rice Ball located at:

17, Jalan Hang Jebat,
75200 Melaka

Business Hours:

Monday - Friday (10.00 a.m - 6.00 p.m)
Saturday - Sunday (9.00 a.m - 8.00 p.m)

No comments:

Post a Comment