Sunday 4 September 2011

Popiah In Front Of Madam King's

This popiah stall sells popiah with crispy pork lard. I have queued for 40 minutes for this popiah, and I felt satisfied and worth :):):)

Long Queue

No 24
 A little tip for you guys, when you reached there, don't queue blindly... Go there and tell them how many you want then get your number. :)



The stall is actually quite messy and dirty as you can see from the photo.But since everyone telling me 'must try' so no harm go for it! ;)





The popiah tastes good, popiah skin not too thick and juicy. Very yummy especially when you bite the crispy pork lard. So far is the best popiah I ate in Malacca. ^^



Popiah Stall located:

Just in front of Madam King's
Jalan Bunga Raya


Business Hours:

Monday - Saturday (1.30 p.m - 8.00 p.m)
Sunday (1.30 p.m - 5.30 p.m)


1 comment:

  1. I have eaten this since I was young and it's the best popiah in the world after my mom's version. I eat this every time I am in Malacca!

    ReplyDelete